Advanced Home Security and Management System
Home Surveillance -
Revolutionizing what is considered viable in a home protection system, PowerMax®+ enables homeowners to conveniently view images of their property. Miniature cameras are deployed in strategic locations throughout the home, enabling residents to safely and discretely view what is occurring outside their front door or in the reception area. What is more, users can view images of their home from any remote location – seeing the kids coming home from school, verifying that deliveries have arrived, etc.
Home Automation -
PowerMax®+ enables homeowners to verify the status of lighting devices, reprogram security functions, and even control their home appliances and lighting – anywhere and any time. From work, on vacation, or even during travel, homeowners easily access the system via SMS, e-
Smart Design for Simple Installation
Many years of concentrated R&D efforts have resulted in an intelligent system that is ready to install straight out of the box, requiring virtually no cabling even for external sirens. PowerMax®+ is a Plug and Protect™ system, so a new installation can be completed in less than one hour.
The Reliability and Features of the Proven PowerMax® System
In addition to all this, PowerMax®+ offers all the unsurpassed reliability and proven performance that have made PowerMax® the choice of installers, homeowners, monitoring companies and national utilities. Hundreds of thousands of families in over 70 countries rely on Visonic PowerMax® systems to protect their homes.
* Supports camera connectivity for real-
* Plug and Protect™ fast and easy installation
* Supports advanced modules for GSM full backup connection, Internet access, wireless external siren, etc.
* Remote home management – alarms, lights, appliances, A/C – via telephony, cellular or Internet connections
* Optional GSM-
* Complete home control solution – provides status updates & controls up to 15 electrical devices (dim/bright, etc.)
* Detectors supported: PIR and pet-
* Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-
* Family message center with standard and remote access for voice recording/playback.
* Remotely initiated hands-
* Latchkey mode informs parents of a child's arrival to the home.
* Easy and convenient programming options.
* Intuitive textual and audible user interface with language adaptation.
* Advanced jamming detection in compliance with the highest industry standards.
* Full compliance with international standards and regulations.
`Redefining industry standards for convenience and peace of mind, PowerMax®+ is the most advanced home security and automation platform available today. PowerMax®+ is the only solution on the market enabling users to verify the status of their property by viewing real-
The above is an extract from the `PowerMax +` Visonic web site and although it will do all of the above I think that the basic kit is amazing. It comes with a Main panel, three PIR detectors, one door contact, two key fobs and a outside siren/strobe box. This kit is pre-
As you can see from the diagram above you can buy additional detectors, (smoke, gas, flood, etc) fix them in position then just get the panel to `Learn` them.
Another clever thing is the panic alarm function; this is already built into the key fob supplied. But say for example you have elderly relatives, you could install this system, only the panel if you wanted (all items can be bought separately) and one of the activators, wrist band, pendant or pocket unit, it would work in the same way as described above.
The good thing about the panel is its versatility; you can even get the panel to call you if there is no movement detected by any one or multiple PIR’s, good again to look after the elderly.
Also available are plug in units that fit into your existing sockets that will turn on devices by pre-
I have to say having seen many systems in the past, this one is tops for me.
Additional detectors and auxiliary devices do vary so please just ask,
Please pop along to:
to pickup a manual so you can see for yourself the system's capabilities...